1.30.2011

Fluo is the new Black…

I love things that have beautiful and bright colors. Sometimes I feel like a little kid just looking around for that extreme Pink in a shop, or that shocking green jacket that you know it´s not going to match with nothing, but is just beautiful to see it, so unique!. Even though I think I am a color´s lover I usually use the Black because is like a “wild card” in a wardrove. But I admire people who push the boundries and use fluo in their style,  Im going to introduce more fluo to my life! This are my “fluo findings” of the week…

This shoes from Ruthie Davis Model Lava Lamp. Photo from here.

♥ This super over the Edge design by the genious Manish Arora I am in love with this designer. Photo from here.

♥ My super dopper funny watch, by Swatch ( design by Manish Arora). 

♥ This lovely pair of snakers I bought in a recent trip.

This super fun Diesel fluo jeans. Photo from here.
Hope you like it!!
Besos,
Caro 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario